Friday, August 7, 2009

twelve radio:reel hip hop show:check out the show

Hello people of music and life my name is Sharastafari host of Twelve Radio:The Reel Hip Hop show on blogtalkradio,I&I invite you to listen to my show on www.blogtalkradio.com/twelve-radio Friday 8/07/09 at 8pm EST. and give me feed back on how you think the show was,what changes you feel I&I should make,as well as give ideas on things we need to do in this music industry to change the state of hip hop as a form whether its music fashion or just expression.If your an unsigned artist looking to be heard give a listen send your product in and lets see what you have to bring to the table.As the host I&I gives a straight forward approach to every thing as I&I feel truth can only uplift us and guide us in a direction of positive sense.You can also leave me topics to discuss or ideas you feel might help us all in the movement of life and music as a whole.On behalf of myself and every body affiliated with me I&I thank you.


Thank you and bless you,
Sharastafari
Twelve Radio:TheReelHipHopShow
Host

No comments:

Post a Comment